MACUL 2015 Conference Exhibitors and Sponsors
March 18-20, 2015
MACUL invites you to exhibit at the 2015 annual conference, to be held March 18-20, 2015 in Detroit, Michigan. The MACUL conference draws over 4000 attendees including technology directors, superintendents, principals, curriculum directors, K-12 teachers, media specialists, and school board members, who make the purchasing decisions and all-important purchasing recommendations for technology needs, including hardware, software, and services. The conference provides an extraordinary marketplace for increasing sales with face-to-face, hands-on interactions with prospective customers.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Setup • 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Exhibit Hall Open • 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Special Exhibit Hours • 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Minimal programming is scheduled during this period.)
Friday, March 20, 2015
Exhibit Hall Open • 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Teardown • 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Available booth spaces may be viewed in the online floorplan. Booths are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and will only be assigned with full payment.
Registration Types and Benefits
Exhibiting Company: Booth fee is $700 per booth. Will receive 6 complimentary exhibitor badges per company and 1 complimentary conference registration.
New Conference Sponsor: Booth fee is $700 per booth. General sponsors will receive 9 complimentary exhibitor badges per company and 1 complimentary conference registration. Major sponsors will receive 14 complimentary exhibitor badges per company and 2 complimentary conference registrations.
Returning Conference Sponsor: Organizations that were sponsors of the 2014 MACUL Conference receive a $100 discount per booth (booth cost: $600). General sponsors will receive 9 complimentary exhibitor badges per company and 1 complimentary conference registration. Major sponsors will receive 14 complimentary exhibitor badges per company and 2 complimentary conference registrations.
Exhibit Booth Fee
The fee is $700 per 10’x10’ booth. Full payment for each booth must accompany the contract for booth space to be assigned. The booth fee includes:
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit booth space (uncarpeted, carpet may be purchased by the exhibitor)
- One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- 8’ high back drape; 3’ high side drapes
- One booth identification sign
- One 500-watt electrical circuit
- NEW Six complimentary exhibitor badges per company (additional badges are $20) *
- NEW One complimentary conference registration
- Your organization’s name and product information included in the Program and Exhibitor Guide
- 24-hour security service
* Exhibitor badges are for entry into the exhibit hall only. They cannot be used for entry into conference sessions.